Introduction

Well, hello, and welcome to my blog!
I am a pretty simple geek, who loves to read and collect books (lately, e-books too!). I've been a bibliophile for as long as I've known. When I was little, I was actually blackmailing my parents into reading me books in exchange for taking an afternoon nap. Needless to say, they taught me to read early on, and I've been picking this or that book ever since. I grew up on Jules Verne and Alexandre Dumas, read westerns, adventures, fantasy, and my favorite genre has always been sci-fi. Perhaps Star Trek has a part to play in that too.
I've been a cat mom for a year now, my cat is a rescue and he still acts like a little baby, throwing tantrums and all that, then at the same time begging for kisses and hugs.
Today I can say I've been married to the love of my life for 3 years. I am not a believer in many things, but I do think he is my long-lost soul mate that I did end up finding completely by accident. Wonderful how the universe works sometimes!
On this blog, I will be posting certain reviews, all of which contain my personal opinions. I am open to reviewing a lot of categories of products, and everything I post will be based on my own experience with them.
So, enjoy reading and, if anything, click to comment! I will always try to reply as soon as possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Craftamo Fine Detail Paint Brush Set

AVWOO wood bluetooth speaker

Vanberfia Women's Tops Long Sleeve Elbow Patch T-Shirt